The Earthquake Country Alliance will host a webinar on how to be financially prepared for an earthquake as part of its Seven Steps to Earthquake Safety series.
The webinar will focus on Step 4 – Minimize Financial Hardship. It will include tips on organizing important documents, strengthening your property and insurance. Experts listed below will discuss each of these elements, along with “live” demonstrations.
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 Time: 11am – 12pm PDT
- Janet Ruiz (Director – Strategic Communications, Insurance Information Institute)
- Dante Randazzo (Federal Preparedness Coordinator, FEMA Region 9)
- Janiele Maffei (Chief Mitigation Officer, California Earthquake Authority)
- Glenn Pomeroy (Chief Executive Officer, California Earthquake Authority)
- Randy Braverman (Project Manager Earthquake Brace + Bolt Program, Safe-T-Proof)
- Tim Kaucher (Engineering Manager Southwestern U.S., Simpson Strong-Tie)
You can view recordings, presentations, and other resources for previous webinars:
Step 1 – Secure Your Space
Step 2 – Plan to Be Safe
Step 3 – Organize Disaster Supplies